ELDORA FALSE LASHES INFORMATION
- What are Eldora false lashes made of?
We offer two types of lashes currently - some are synthetic, and most are made from sterilised real human hair.
- Are Eldora false lashes vegan?
Yes, all Eldora products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free as we do not use animal products or test on animals within our company.
- What are faux mink lashes made of?
- Are faux mink lashes vegan?
- Are faux mink lashes cruelty free?
- How do I apply false eyelashes?
The best thing to do is to watch our video which shows you how to put on several different style of Eldora false lashes. There's also an Instagram IGTV video answering all your first-time lash users questions.
- How do I apply Eldora bottom lashes?
Watch this video from Sophie Russell to see the best way to apply Eldora under lashes.
- The false eyelashes are too big for my eyes. What do I do?
Don’t panic! Everyone’s eyes are different. Our vegan friendly eyelashes are made to an industry standard size but you can trim our lashes for a perfect fit. Hold them against your eyes first to work out how much to remove, then always trim from the outside edge. If you’re unsure, take a little off at a time as you can always trim more off.
- Are false lashes reusable and how long do false eyelashes last?
All of our lashes are handmade and fragile. The more careful you are with them, the longer they’ll last. We recommend putting them back in their box when not in use to keep them safe and last longer. So long as you look after them, you’ll be able to wear them multiple times.
- How often do I need to change my false lashes?
This depends on the customer and your personal preference. Although if you have experienced any eye problems or infections then we don't recommend reusing your lashes - it's best to dispose of them and wear a brand new set.
- Can contact lens wearers wear false eyelashes?
A lot of people worry about contact lenses and false eyelashes, but as long as you remember this top tip, you'll be fine: always put your contact lenses in first before applying fake lashes, to prevent watery eyes!
- Is it possible to sleep while wearing false eyelashes?
Yes, it's possible to sleep wearing Eldora false vegan eyelashes, but we always recommend removing them before bed to ensure that they last as long as possible and don’t get damaged.
- Can I have a shower or go swimming in false lashes?
Showering or swimming in Eldora lashes is not recommended, as this will ruin your lashes.
- How do I remove false lashes?
Remove false eyelashes slowly! Hold the skin next to your eye taut, then holding one end of your false lashes very slowly peel them off your eyelid in the direction of your natural lashes.
- Can fake eyelashes damage my real lashes?
As long as you follow our instructions on how to apply and remove Eldora false lashes, then you shouldn’t experience any damage to your natural lashes.
- How do I clean my false lashes?
Be very careful when cleaning your handmade fake lashes; try your best not to get them wet. We recommend gently pulling off the glue after each use and try not to use mascara or beauty products on the lashes, as this will reduce the amount of wear you get from them.
- Are human hair false lashes suitable for vegans?
All Eldora products are cruelty-free, animal-free, ethically sourced/made, and vegan. Lots of vegans buy our human hair products, and there are many other vegan brands out there that use human hair too.
- How do you make sure the human hair you use in Eldora false lashes is clean?
Our factory buys the hair. It's then chemically bathed and disinfected by steaming to ensure optimum safeguards. It goes through several stages, including being washed in a base solution, boiled in water with dye and acid, put in to sodium tripolyphosphate to neutralise the acid, and conditioned. After each step, and once again at the very end of the process, it's washed in clean water then air dried naturally. Only then is the hair ready to start making Eldora vegan friendly eyelashes.
ELDORA LASH ADHESIVE INFORMATION
- Is your lash adhesive suitable for sensitive skin?
The Eldora Brush On Lash Adhesive is gentle to the skin, vegan and not tested on animals. It’s latex-free, formaldehyde-free, paraben and phthalate free, hypoallergenic and waterproof. We recommend trying a little on the back of your hand first to test if you’re unsure.
- How do I use Eldora Brush On Lash Adhesive?
Brush on a thin layer of eyelash adhesive to the lash band and wait a 20-30 seconds until the glue is tacky, then apply your handmade fake lashes.
- Why don’t my false lashes stick?
There could be a number of reasons why your false eyelashes won’t stay on; you may have used an oil-based makeup or makeup remover on your eyes, you may not have left your lash adhesive to go tacky enough or you may not have put enough lash glue on. You may also have some excess water on the eyes. Always make sure that your eyes are clean, dry and oil free.
- How long will false lashes stay on for?
How long your false lashes stay on for depends on what you're doing and how much glue you applied. On average, when using Eldora lash adhesive with Eldora handmade fake lashes, you should find that they stay on for the desired time which can be up to 12 hours depending on the above factors.
- What’s your most popular lash?
- Do you sell natural looking lashes?
Yes, we sell a whole host of false vegan lashes in all different styles. If you’re after a more natural looking lash, we’d recommend checking out our Real Hair lashes and all lashes from the latest Buttercup Collection.
- I want some really dramatic looking lashes, do you make these?
- What is lash stacking?
- The lashes I want are sold out or out of stock!
If you're shopping in the sale section of our website and the item is sold out, then that may be the last of the stock unfortunately. For current stock, we may have had a rush in sales and have just sold out temporarily. Please contact us for further information.
- Do you sell your products anywhere else other than your website?
We sometimes team up with collaborators and also attend trade shows. If you’re ever unsure if an item is a genuine Eldora product, then please contact us before purchasing.
PAYMENT + YOUR ELDORA ORDER
- I’m having an issue on the payment page of your website…
We’re sorry to hear this - please call us on 0161 736 9999 so we can sort this out asap.
- Do you offer discounts?
- I have a question about my order…
- I live in Manchester; can I come and collect my order from you in person?
Of course! At checkout, when paying for your vegan eyelashes order, there is the option to select ‘Collection from Eldora HQ (Monday-Friday 9.30am-5pm)’ which is free. An email will be sent to you once your order is ready. Our address is Unit 45, Leslie Hough Way, Salford M6 6AJ.
- Do you do free delivery?
From time to time, we may offer free delivery for a certain spend or location with a discount code. Keep checking back on our website, or even better - sign up to our newsletter so you never miss out!
- I have a question about delivery...
Please see our Delivery Info page, where you can also find contact details.
- I want to send back some Eldora lashes, what’s your returns policy?
If you're not happy with your vegan eyelashes, we offer refunds for orders returned to us within 7 days in a resell-able condition. We do not offer exchanges.
- Do you ever have competitions?
- How do I get my work featured on your page?
We love seeing all your creations, and love showing them off. To get your work featured, tag @eldorafalseeyelashes in your Instagram post and/or caption, and use a hashtag of the lash/lashes featured in the image. Then keep your fingers crossed and eyes peeled to see if it gets featured! This may then appear on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and even our website.
- I have a question that’s not listed here, can I speak to someone?
Of course, we’re always here and happy to help! You can either phone us or email - all details are on our Contact Us page.